Stephanie Pantaleo, CPA, MTaxDirector of Family Office Services
Stephanie joined Pembroke as Director of Family Office Services in March 2020.
Stephanie is an experienced advisor to families and private businesses. She specializes in providing personal and corporate income tax planning strategies, and compliance advice in numerous areas, including estate planning, corporation reorganizations, and international tax.
Stephanie is recognized for her high integrity and dedication to her clients, who value her expertise and attention to detail. This allows her to properly identify their needs and provide optimal solutions tailored to their circumstances.
Stephanie previously served in the tax department of a large family office (2009 to 2019), and as a manager and mentor in a mid-size accounting firm (2019 to 2020).
Academic achievements, memberships, and professional designations
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute (2020)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (2017)
- University of Waterloo, Masters of Taxation (2015)
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Commerce (2013)
Current professional activities
- Course Director and Lecturer, Taxation, York University (2018 to present)
- CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course In-Residence Facilitator (2018 to 2019)